Eine kleine Information in eigener Sache. Ich möchte euch aber nicht vorenthalten, dass Liquidware Labs, mein derzeitiger Arbeitgeber, unsere Q3 Ergebnisse bekanntgibt.
In Amerika brummt das Desktop Virtualisierung Business so richtig und ich denke einige von euch merken einen Uptick in Europe und den Rest der Welt.
Besonders freue ich mich auch auf die neuen Tools wie Flex-IO und Flex-Disk, womit wir VDI wieder einen wenig besser, schneller und günstiger machen.
30-40 fache Performance pro ESX Host und bis zu 50% weniger Kosten ist doch eine Ansage und das alles ohne die Infrastruktur komplexer zu machen.
Ein RAM Riegel mehr, ein bisschen Diskplatz und fertig sind 25000 I/O.
Liquidware Labs™ Announces Second Record-Breaking Back-to-Back Quarter as Q3 Revenues Raise the Bar Yet Again For 2013 Company Growth
Company is on fast-track to its best-ever fiscal year with record bookings, transactions and revenue gains.
CHICAGO, IL — OCT. 29, 2013 — Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation software solutions, today announced that its Q3 quarter bookings, again set a new record for quarter-over-quarter growth, and that the company is on a trajectory to its best-ever fiscal year, significantly exceeding last calendar year by more than 75% overall growth.
In addition to a strong quarter, the company is adding enterprise-class customers at a record pace as well as experiencing all-time-high customer retention and satisfaction rates, which bodes well for future growth as customers expand and scale out their production virtual desktop environments.
As in Q2, Q3 results were marked by a number of significant leading indicators of the overall fiscal health of the company including:
- U.S. Federal Business had largest quarter ever
- Sales of ProfileUnity stand-alone were up by 115% compared with Q3 last year
- Sales of Stratusphere UX were up by 210% compared with Q3 last year
- Customer satisfaction with Support Services hit 100% in Q3
“Not only did Liquidware Labs post its best quarter results ever, but we continue to be bullish on future prospects as the desktop virtualization market matures,” said Chris Akerberg, President and COO of Liquidware Labs. “This growth continues to validate customer and market acceptance of our solutions and reinforces our strategy and future direction, as we continue to offer the best value in 3rd-party software, enabling successful, cost-effective desktop virtualization across any Windows platform.”
In addition to sales revenue growth, Liquidware Labs also achieved some significant milestones in Q3 2013, including:
- The company was named a 2013 Emerging Technology vendor by UBM Tech Channel’s CRN Magazine. The annual list highlights hot tech startups making an impact on the channel and an impression on the tech industry as a whole. These up-and-coming technology vendors have recently introduced a new product or technology that is not only innovative, but generates the high margins solution providers require in today’s competitive marketplace. This recognition was the second in 2013 by CRN, which earlier this year, named Liquidware Labs to its 2013 Virtualization 50 list. The Virtualization 50 annual list highlights the companies with the most innovative virtualization solutions available today.
- Liquidware Labs has formally received Tier 1 Partner Alliance Status with Dell
- The company’s Stratusphere™ products have been granted an Authority to Operate (ATO) under the Defense Information System Agency (DISA), a combat support agency of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).This designation further validates Liquidware Labs’ commitment to delivering solutions that meet the platform and security requirements to support government-class end user computing environments.
Liquidware Labs products continue to grow in sophistication to take the complexity out of virtual desktop deployments.
ProfileUnity™ has been enhanced with an expanded Flex Feature Set that includes two new features in addition to FlexApp™, as follows: :
- FlexDisk™ technology delivers better application I/O performance while significantly reducing storage, network, and CPU overhead. FlexDisk provisions flexible user VMware VMDKs (Virtual Machine Disks) on a VMFS (Virtual Machine File System) to eliminate the streaming of applications and data over the network. A single FlexDisk with an application or data can be shared among many users enabling an organization to reduce application and data storage space requirements by as much as 100:1.
- Flex-IO™ leverages ESXi host RAM to accelerate common IOPS across your virtual desktops, which significantly increases the number of available IOPS to approximately 25,000 or more per ESXi host. Flex-IO also reduces your storage footprint by up to 50% with disk compression. The combination of RAM to accelerate IOPS along with disk compression is what makes Flex-IO able to greatly simplify non-persistent VDI environments reducing high-speed storage arrays and expensive maintenance. Flex-IO efficiently uses host RAM, as little as 32GB per 100 users, to accomplish an average 40x increase per host. Furthermore, RAM requirements for Flex-IO are approximately 25% the requirements of other IOPS-accelerator solutions on the market, making Flex-IO implementation very cost effective.
Liquidware Labs’ unique desktop performance validation and monitoring solution, Stratusphere UX also boasts new features including:
- Custom pre-built dashboards that can be imported into VMware® vCenter Operations Manager. These easily installed views, along with data metrics supplied by Stratusphere UX, provide for richer detail and stronger single pane of glass metrics to support the management of end-user computing environments.
- New-look Preview Inspectors with tabbed layout to provide greater visibility into metrics such as PCoIP for VMware View, in addition to dedicated tabs for Hosts and Storage.
- The Stratusphere Hub, Database, and CID Keys now support IPv6 environments for those customers moving to the newer version of the Internet Protocol; and paving the way for IPv6-based policies.
- Stratusphere Connector ID CID Keys (CID Keys) now support Microsoft Windows 2012 Server with Remote Desktop Services.
“It is very gratifying to see the momentum with customers and our channel partners building quarter over quarter. They are increasingly selecting Liquidware Labs to be their single vendor who offers a complete suite of software to improve and automate desktop delivery and management across the gamut of desktop platforms and devices,” said Akerberg.
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is the leader in desktop transformation solutions for next-generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View®, Citrix® XenDesktop, Red Hat® and Microsoft® Windows® 7. The company’s innovative Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products support desktop visibility including assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks) of virtual desktop environments. Liquidware Labs award-winning ProfileUnity™ solution with FlexApp™, FlexDisk™ and Flex-IO™ features supports desktop portability including migration to Windows 7, user and application virtualization and VDI performance acceleration. Liquidware Labs products are VMware-certified and Citrix Ready, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
Stratusphere, ProfileUnity, FlexApp, FlexDisk and Flex-IO are trademarks of Liquidware Labs. 2013. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the respective property of their owners.